The Top 3 Job Search Websites:
Registering for an Account with Monster:
- Go to http://www.monster.com
- In the upper right corner, click on "Log In"
- In the right column there is a link for “Don’t have a monster account: Sign up.” Click on Sign up.
- You have the option to attach your account to Facebook or to use your email address and create user and password.
- Enter your email address and then select a password. It does require you to answer a few questions to create the account.
- Then click the option to Create an account
- It will send a confirmation email to you email account.
- You will be asked to begin filling out your personal information.
- You will then be given the option to upload a resume.
- Click the browse button and find your resume.
- Your profile will then be completed.
- You may then fill in the remainder of your information. It is good to put in as much information as possible to be attractive to potential employers.
- Matches will be emailed to you if you selected that option during registration. However, you can search for jobs on the site by either type or location.
- In the upper right hand corner click on the link to sign in
- Glassdor allows you connect your account to Facebook or Google+
- Click the tab to “Create Account”
- Enter your email address and password
- You will receive an email to activate your account, click on the button “Activate Account”
- You will be asked to list your job title and location. Then you will be asked for employer and you will have an option to upload your resume.
- Select File and then find your resume.
- Then click Continue
- After your resume is uploaded you will be asked to complete a series of questions about your job search.
- After registered, you will be able to search for jobs by title and location.
Other Job Search Websites: